Monday, August 27, 2007

Kay Has Bad Karma Day

We at White Noise Insanity Watch are most pleased to see Kay experiencing Bad Karma in her attempts to move out from her current, knuckle dragging abode to another knuckle dragging abode:

Title of her post: " Parting shot to the seller, his ex-wife, and their mortgage/title company…"


Posted by kayinmaine on August 24th, 2007


"I just got off the phone with my realtor (the closing is at 2pm) and she told me that the seller’s people don’t have the necessary paperwork done (this house is teetering on foreclosure, but even with the contract between us, there is stuff that needs to be cleared on the seller’s end prior to closing) and we can’t close today. She said that it would be either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week (school for my son starts on Thursday).

I said to her, “What a bunch of fucking assholes! You tell the fucking assholes that I want to be in that fucking house today, because my apartment is fucking empty and I’ll be damned if my son is going to start school 12 fucking hours after we move the fuck in! You tell them I want their permission to move in today for crying out loud or I’m going to go postal on them!”. Ooopsie. My realtor is so sweet (her husband and my father were in the same Army Unit in So. Portland, Maine in the beginning of the Vietnam war), she said, “Okay Kay. I’ll tell them”. LOL

She’s on the phone with the seller’s realtor right now and if we’re not moved in by the end of fucking today I’m going to start cracking skulls together!

Last night the realtor gave me the “keys” to the house from the seller (not sure why because we hadn’t closed) and guess what? They were the wrong fucking keys! Not one of them fucking worked in any door! I said to him, “I had better have the CORRECT keys to this house tomorrow or I’m going to lose it and this town is going to see the first glimpse of what I’m capable of”. The seller’s realtor is ALSO not happy with these sellers and got my drift.


So, here’s my parting shot to the seller, his ex-wife, and their mortgage/title company! Just accept it….you’re so pathetic!"

-- Clearly she is a well-balanced, single parent.

No comments: