Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Kay Banned From Commenting At Democrat Blog

Kay, the insane bitch from Maine, is having fits over being banned from commenting at Maine Web Report, a site/blog that is run by a Democrat.

Even mainstream Democrats don't want any part of her screeching, hatred and name-calling. This is so funny.

We at WhiteNoiseInsanityWatch (WNIW) do not for one minute believe that Maine Web Report is the only Democrat blog she is banned from commenting at. Past posts from Kay have her writing about her aggravation from her comments being banned or deleted from AmericaBlog, another purely fascist Left Wing Kookisphere site. Even the crazed LeftWing is shutting her out. We are not surprised.

Here is what Kay The Idiot wrote about Lance Dutson, the person who runs Maine Web Report

    Posted by kayinmaine on September 3rd, 2007
    Something for the neocons to suck on while I’m away…:

    Have fun you vile filthy animals! And that goes for you too Lance Dutson of Maine Web Report! I see the only thing you have to talk about is the liberals. I guess talking about Sen. Susan Collins’ voting record would be a sure lost for her in 2008, huh? Sucks being you.

    Posted by kayinmaine on August 18th, 2007
    Sen. Susan Collins’ blogger, Lance Dutson, has banned me from commenting on his website

    First off, Lance Dutson of the Maine Web Report has banned me after a couple of days of posting on his site. I was able to comment over there freely for months now, but after he got a huge amount of traffic to his site recently after accusations he made against some liberal blogs online, (not sure if his site crashed or if he took it down to make some changes to it for us commenters), he decided to make everyone register to comment (which is not unusual, of course) and would then email us a password to be able to. Well, I did this and within a day or two, a warning message came up that my session had expired. Huh? Expired? After one to two days? I sent Lance an email to ask if I was banned and I have yet to hear back from him yet. Honestly, I don’t think I will and if he does, it will be after I post this blog entry to make himself look like the “victim” to big bad Kay!

She can't even spell "commenters" correctly. What a dumb cunt.

We here at WNIW would like to congratulate Mr. Dutson for his high standards and not tolerating the hate speech that Kay dishes out. There is no place for her in real political discourse. She is a Nazi troll through-and-through, full of hatred and vile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kay is a dumb cunt, as you say.

C.U.N.T.

can't understand new things