Tuesday, January 15, 2008

KKKay Banned From KKKommenting at Liberal Blog

KKKay Banned From KKKommenting at Liberal Blog

It's funny when liberals and progressives give another liberal/progressive the boot because they are too filled with hatred and rage.

KKKay writes on December 26 -

    "Well, I finally got my wish and it was good: I’ve been banned from AMERICAblog! Oh yes. It was a dream come true when I got the email from Aravosis saying I wasn’t being very nice to one of the weak ducklings over there who thinks of herself as the Leader of the “Movement” and him saying that I’ve been banned. LOL! Even if I’m unbanned, I won’t be back. Why? I don’t care to hang out with those who make nice with the neocons/neoliberals. Nope. I’d rather slit my throat then to be kind to those who are users & backstabbers (Mirth) of fellow bloggers, who are fake (Karol), and who honestly don’t give a damn about the direction of the country, but rather, care more about the social scene online than anything else (all of them!)."




large version click here

Awwwwwwww, that is so sad (*** reaching for a kleenex to dab our tears ***) we at WNIW weep. We weep, we really do. NOT! PPPPPPPPPhhhhhhbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllt!

See, KKKay doesn't want to "make nice." But then she will talk about how candidates must talk to "our enemies."

Even Aravosis is sick of KKKays hatred toward people who don't think as sickly and as morbidly as her.

Send Aravosis a Thank You email.

We at WNIW offer the following phrase KKKay can add to her blog:

    "The Liberals despise me, frankly (sad face) I DO give a shit."

You write, "I'd rather slit my throat," ? Please, by all means do. We at WNIW will even pool our money for a nice, serrated chef's knife. This offer has no expiration date, so let us know KKKay.

No comments: