Sunday, August 10, 2008

KKKay throws Grant under the bus


All aboard KKKay/KKKimberly's short bus! Hurry up, no time to lose! Now boarding with KKKay/KKKimberly driving and Festerinia (formerly Uncle Festurd) and Clifipedia seated in FIRST CLASS in the front!


KKKay/KKKimberly threw another of her longtime regular likeminded fascists under the bus. This was bound to happen. Only a matter of time.

We at WNIW actually feel sorry for GrantInHouston. He was among the close knit group of KKKay/KKKimberly's jackboot licking armband wearing boot clicking sieg heil inner circle.

Poor Grant ventured into terriority of being critical of KKKay/KKKimberly's saying that his comments were being caught in KKKay's spam catcher and not immediately being published.

We ran across this exchange at a post titled John McCain at his best…posted on August 7, 2008 at 8:19 pm

Here's the screen capture (text follows below image):


    Comment 20

    Grant in Texas Says:
    August 8, 2008 at 2:37 pm

    Hardly worth my time to post here at WNI anymore. After reading the LA Times, WaPo, NYT, Houston Chronicle and compiling a post about the FUNNY MONEY going to the McCain campaign from Defense Contractor, OIL MAN Harry Sargeant III, I get Askimet to block my posting above. A half hour’s effort wasted. At age 69, I don’t have much more time on this planet to waste!

    Yesterday, a posting to complain that a posting had been blocked was even blocked itself. Will see if this posting, without any links (acting just like a TROLL) gets past the Askimet software. Funny that reich-wingers get a free pass from Askimet but we progressives are routinely blocked. Who owns Askimet?

It is funny that KKKay/KKKimberly doesn't understand his frustration since she just got done whining about how her comments aren't welcome at a pro-Hillary site. We documented this on August 7, 2008.

So how does KKKay/KKKimberly, the fascist piglet of Maine react to Grant's comment?

See for yourself (text follows below image):



CLICK here for large version.

    Comment 28

    kayinmaine Says:
    August 8, 2008 at 6:17 pm

    Grant, I’ve offered to give you access to my blog’s dashboard so you can release your own comments from the spam catcher as they go in, but you didn’t want to do that. I’ve emptied the key words & IP addresses over time to help in keeping your comments from being blocked and even with it empty, your comments still go in. I’ve contacted Akismet directly and gave them your IP address, as well as, Uncle’s, Clif’s & Gage’s to have them do something because a good portion of these comments go into the spam catcher. It was fixed, but still, yours keeps going in. I’ve counseled you endlessly in emails with you in the hopes to ease your mind about this.

    I’ve done everything I can, so maybe it is time for you to post over on Alternet or another blog to get your thoughts out there. I’ve told you time and again that your thoughts & comments are terrific and you should find a way to get them out there.

    But yet…

    You act like I’m purposely doing this to you and you come on my blog and publicly lambaste me in something I CAN’T FREAKING CONTROL. Sorry, but if you were a friend in my real life and after all I’ve done to make things right you decided to lambaste me to everyone, well, we wouldn’t be friends anymore and nor would I care about it either. If this comment drives you away forever, then fine. I’m telling you….I don’t chase after people. My life is well-rounded enough and happy & busy enough that I don’t need to continually babysit you. Okay? We will miss you if you give up entirely on WNI, but if you decide to stay and your comments continue to go into the spam catcher, I DON’T WANT TO FREAKING HEAR IT!

    I have to work to make a living and I have to sleep so I can work to make a living. You’re two hours behind us on the East Coast and if you want to make a fuss about your comments being in the spam catcher WHILE I’M FREAKING WORKING OR WHILE I’M FREAKING SLEEPING, then THAT says MORE ABOUT YOU then it does me. Get it?

    And yes I’m pissed at the moment. I’m tired of the whininess.

    I expect you to go cling to Mirth & Karol’s vagina lips now. LOL And guess what? I won’t care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m serious. I’ll just wave to your backstabbing ass if that is what you end up doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwww. Poor widdle KKKay/KKKimberly Waite, she's done "everything she can."

Awwwwwww. Poor widdle KKKay/KKKimberly Waite goes batsh-t crazy over someone she says 'lambastes" her. Did she just learn that word? She used it twice in two sentences! LOL! Maybe "lambaste" was the word of the day on her calendar? LOL!

..."publicly lambaste me in something I CAN’T FREAKING CONTROL. Sorry, but if you were a friend in my real life and after all I’ve done to make things right you decided to lambaste me to everyone."

Awwwwwww. Awwwwwww. Poor widdle hater in Maine. Awwwwwww. LOL! HYSTERICAL!

Awwwwwwwww. Poor KKKay/KKKimberly has to "make a living and I have to sleep so I can work to make a living." Yep. Cleaning urine and feces from toilets is what she does. Has all that pee, poop and the fumes from the cleaning products she uses rotted her few remaining brain cells? LOL! Could be!

KKKay/KKKimberly throws in for good measure that Grant can "go cling to Mirth & Karol’s vagina lips now."

Awwww. KKKay/KKKimberly is "pissed at the moment. I'm tired of the whininess," she says. Awwwwww, don't you feel sorry for the hater in Maine? LOL!

The above comment exchange of Grant and KKKay/KKKimberly demonstrates how KKKay treats people. She treats everyone like this. It's par for the course for the chubby hater. All commenters MUST AGREE WITH HER. If they don't completely agree with KKKay and lick her smelly, rancid, putrid, rank fat ass, they are treated in the manner that she treated Grant; a long time KKKay/KKKimberly supporter.

KKKay/KKKimberly could eliminate her spam catcher and turn off comment moderation, but then that would mean she HAS TO GIVE UP HER PRECIOUS CONTROL! We all know she is a total control freak.

Another former friend and regular commenter tossed under KKKay/KKKimberly's Short Bus. Or should that be WNI limo? BHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

KKKay sure is tolerant, isn't she?! LOL! HYTERICAL!!!

No comments: