Sunday, August 24, 2008

KKKay/KKKimberly admits she lies

The staff of WNIW located a comment where KKKay/KKKimberly admits she lies.

In a post titled Ronnie Reagan’s Crazies to shoot down satellite tonight…posted on February 20, 2008 at 9:26 am KKKay/KKKimberly Waite of Paris, Maine admits she makes up her own truths!

Here's the screen capture and text follows image





Comment 42


kayinmaine Says:
February 21, 2008 at 4:57 pm


By the way, I stand by everything I say on my blog. They’re my opinions, my thoughts, my observations, and my own truths. See? If you don’t like them, CC, you don’t have to stay here. Believe me, no one will notice you’re gone.

A nuclear bomb is also highly ‘toxic’ to the planet, but yet, CC you said you’d be okay with that. Even Jenny above didn’t dispute it.

As a liberal, I am highly offended by these MY COUNTRY RIGHT OR WRONG stances like you and Jenny seem to have. If Bush killed a child on stage one day, you two would blame the child for being bad or for moving. See? Sick.


"My own truths." Bha ha ha ha ha!

You will notice in her second to last sentence KKKay/KKKimberly dives right into the deep end of her white noise insanity by absurdly over-reaching that "
If Bush killed a child on stage one day, you two would blame the child for being bad or for moving." Now THAT's WHAT WE AT WNIW CALL SICK!

KKKay/KKKimberly admits she makes up her own truth.

Need we at WNIW have to add any commentary to that? BHA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

As KKKay/KKKimberly likes to say, Case closed. The end!

No comments: